张 轶泓email: echo eXo0ODlAdXcuZWR1Cg== | base64 --decode
I’m a junior at the University of Washington majoring in Computer Science. I'm interested in various topics in programming languages and database systems, like datalog, program synthesis, and staged programming. I used to participate in International Collegiate Programming Contest twice.
CourseworkFor a list of my past courses indexed by quarters, see here.
- Hatafun: Embedding the type system of Datafun (ICFP 2016) in Haskell.
- Sdl: Staged Datalog compiler using Lightweight Modular Staging (report).
- Cornelius: Killing equivalent and redundant mutants with E-graph (report).
- Sager: Demonic Graph Synthesizer for Worst-Case Performance, built with Rosette.
- 2TBF: A proof-of-concept compiler from (our favorite) Pascal to an extension of brainfuck lang with two tapes.
- 2020 May: I'll be (virtually) joining Oracle as a software engineer intern this summer!
- 2020 Mar: As a final project for CSE 544 Principle of DBMS, I've built Sdl, a staged Datalog compiler that achieves up to 10X speedup compared to Souffle Datalog tool! Also, for CSE 505 Software Engineering, our final report proposes and examines the idea of utilizing E-graph data structure to kill equivalent and redundant mutants in software testing.